Friday 7 April 2017

Haul From Born Pretty Store

Hello shopaholics!


Today I'm here to share with you my haul which I did from my favorite Online Store which is the Born Pretty Store! So lets scroll down to see my picks this time!


1.Silicone Sponges:
You all know that how much I love caking my face up with makeup but at the same time I want my makeup to look flawless especially my foundation to be blended well. After watching so many videos on You tube about these silicone sponges I've got a urge to try these out! When I saw such silicone sponges on Born Pretty Store I opted to get these without wasting a second. I must say that these are worth the hype. I does apply foundation very well! I'm highly satisfied with the results!


2.Tassel Hair Band:
Okay, we all know that Tassels are trending these days. And my obsession for tassels is growing day by day. I want everything having tassels on it from bags to shoes, clothes to accessories. I found this pretty Tassel pony on Born Pretty Store. it comes in three colors. But I went with the blue one. Love the details. The addition of coin and a leaf along with the tassel made it more beautiful!




3.Rabbit Hair Key Chain:
The third thing which I got from Born Pretty Store this time is Rabbit Hair Key Chain. Its so fluffy I wish I'm gonna die!! Hehe! I love carrying it around with my keys and bag! So Kawaii!! Its available in 9 colors.





4.Tassel Bracelet:
Fourth thing which I got from Born Pretty Store is this Tassel Bracelet. This one is a perfect arm candy when paired up with your wrist watch! Definitely my cup of tea!




5. Bow Knot Tassel Hair Clip:
I got this cute bow knot tassel hair clip from Born Pretty Store. Adorable yet Unique!




6. 8 PC. Ring Set:
Last but not least is this ring set which I got from Born Pretty Store! Totally Punk!




Use the code MAHT10 to avail 10% discount on Born Pretty Store


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment