Saturday 21 January 2017

Mini Haul From Cosmetic Planet Pk

Hello shopaholics!


Today I'm here to share with you guys my mini haul which I did while ago from Cosmetic Planet. In case if you're not familiar with the Cosmetic Planet then Cosmetic Planet is a Karachi based online makeup store which offers 100% authentic makeup products from drug store to high ended. They have plenty of makeup brands. Best part is that they have all products of Colour Pop and also Sephora Favorites too! I know pretty amazing! Lets scroll down to find what I hauled from Cosmetic Planet!


1. Colour Pop Hello Kitty Super Shock Cheek In Coin Purse:
Since I'm a big fan of hello kitty so when I saw this blush on Cosmetic Planet my heart skipped a beat and opted to purchase this Blush By Colour Pop in Coin Purse. Coin Purse is a matte finish bright, cool watermelon pink and super super pigment so little goes long way!
Also Cosmetic Planet has a wide variety of Colour Pop products click here 


Price: PKR 1300
My Ratings: 4/5







2. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge:
Now this miracle sponge is a must have! It have flat and pointed ends gives fine non streaky application and provides coverage in every corner of the face. Great for contouring and foundation application,

Price: PKR 950
My Ratings: 4/5




Click here to shop from Cosmetic Planet
Follow Cosmetic Planet on Instagram to get daily updates!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment