Sunday 8 January 2017

Haul from Born Pretty Store

Hello everyone!

So we are in officially 2017! It seems like 2016 was Yesterday. I swear time flies so quickly. So I wanted to start off this year with new post on my blog that is my newest haul from Born Pretty Store. So lets scroll down to find my picks!





1. Eyelash Curler:
First thing which I got from Born Pretty Store is this beautifully floral eyelash curler. Since I was out of eyelash curler and I'm a floral print fan too so when I found this on their site my heart skipped a beat. Something that I have been looking for! It curls my eyelashes really good.




2. Rocket Highlighters:
Okay so you've to hold your breath because these rocket highlighters are super cute. I mean take a minute and look at these. Aren't these tiny rockets super cute? Love all the colors and fragrance of these!







3. My Pencil Case:
Last but not the least is this my pencil case. Since I'm recently inducted in new class so I thought why not to start my new class with new pencil pouch. So I opted to get this leather pencil case. Qaulity wise is so nice.





 Use the code MAHT10 to avail 10% discount on Born Pretty Store



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment