Thursday 1 December 2016

My Hair Care Routine Feat. Palmer's Pakistan

Hello everyone!



Today I'm here to share with you my hair care routine as a lot of you have been asking me about my hair care routine. So I'm currently using Palmer's Pakistan Hair products. Palmer's has a wide range of hair care products plus skincare products too. Their hair care products came in three ranges for every type of hair:
  1. Coconut Range For Dry Damaged and Color Treated Hair
  2. Cocoa Butter Formula  For Dry, Damaged hair and Scalp
  3. Olive Oil Formula For Frizz Prone Hair
Each range comes with shampoo, conditioner, hair oil and hair masks. I'm using cocoa butter range as I'm a huge fan of cocoa plus my hair and scalp are dry. So let's scroll down with out any further delay to find out my routine!




1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisture Rich Shampoo:
This shampoo does wonders with my hair not only this shampoo smells divine but it gives my hair shine, nourishes my hair and moisturizes my scalp too.






2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Conditioner:

After every wash of a shampoo I use this Palmer's Conditioner. This conditioner leave my hair smooth and shiny.





3.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Hair Oil:

This oil is a must have! This oil leaves my scalp dandruff free. I use this oil once a week!



Overall I'm highly impressed by the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Hair Products.
My Ratings: 4/5


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment