Wednesday 30 November 2016

My Pick From ScentScape.Co

Hello Everyone!


Today I'm here to introduce the Karachi based online store ScentScape.Co which deals in genuine branded fragrances from Versace to Armani and much much more! The best part about this site is that it offers cash on delivery so that you can pay at your doorstep. It usually takes 2 days for your perfume to reach you. Scentscape made it easy to get your hands on your favorite perfume! Isn't that awesome.

So I picked this Versace Pour Femme Perfume in 30ml. It smells divine. and packaging is to die for! I got my perfume in less than 3 days. I'm not that kind of person who can wait. I always want my orders to be delivered on time. Thanks to Scentscape for delivering the perfume right on time. The perfume came beautifully packed in the bubble pack and there is no single scratch or crack on the perfume.






Do check out the Scentscape.co so that you can get your favorite perfume you're looking for!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment