Thursday 24 November 2016

Haul From Reforma.Pk

Hello my beauties!


Today I'm here to share with you girls my haul from Reforma.Pk. In case if you're not familiar with Reforma.pk then Reforma,pk is an online makeup store dealing in all drug store makeup from Nyx to milani, coour pop to ardell and much more!
Lets scroll down to find what I haul from Reforma.Pk!!





1. I Heart Chocolate Palette 
So the first thing I hauled from Reforma.pk is the I heart Chocolate Palette. This one is a perfect dupe of Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. All the colors are same as in Too faced Chocolate bar palette.Pigmentation wise they are very pigmented. It only costs me 1500PKR whereas Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette is 6000PKR. So if you want something which is blend of mattes and shimmers and pocket friendly too then this is totally your cup of tea!









2. Make Up Revolution Ultra Contour Palette:
Second thing which I hauled from Reforma.pk is this Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette. Tbh I never used anything from Makeup Revolution before so that was the perfect chance to try at least one product from Makeup Revolution Range. Reforma.pk has a full range of makeup revolution products. So if you're a Makeup Revolution Fanatic then do check out the site and start shopping Makeup Revolution  Products. It costs me 1250PKR only.





3. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Vancouver:

Nyx lip creams are my favorite when it comes to matte lip creams. Since fall is here and I wanted to have some really bold color. So I opted to purchase this Nyx SMLC in Vancouver from Reforma.pk. Reforma.pk has a wide range of Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams at very affordable price. Costs me 875PKR.




4. Nyx Wonder Stick In Universal:
Last but not the least is this Nyx Wonder Stick in Universal. This stick is perfect for contouring. Dual ended stick comes with bronzer at one side and highlighter in other side. Isn't that amazing. Now everyone can do contouring with ease!









Overall I'm pretty impressed by their services. I got my package with in 2days. Pretty quick!
They offer cash on delivery nationwide and free shipping on the orders above 5000 PKR. 
So I hope you'll like this post!
Do let me know did you enjoy seeing my haul!
Comment below ☺


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment