Friday 25 November 2016

Customized Peshawari Chappals by Kaltoor Pakistan

Hello my fashionistas!


Today I'm here to share with you guys most rated customized Peshawari chappals by Kaltoor Pakistan. In case if you're not familiar with Kaltoor Pakistan then Kaltoor Pakistan is an online store dealing in some trendy handmade footwear. You can select two of your favorite color contrast in perfect contrast. All you have to do is select your two favorite colors and tell them your size and you'll get these trendy peshawaris in a perfect fit. I ordered these in a color gradient with light and dark purple color in size 12. These fitted well on my feet and best part is that these are comfy too so that I can walk in my them with ease! Isn't it amazing! So what are you waiting for? Order now at Kaltoor Pakistan




post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment