Wednesday 27 July 2016

Trend Alert: Brow Bar Sunglasses feat. Born Pretty Store

Hello Everyone!


Today I'm here to share with you guys a Trend Alert Post which is about Brow Bar Sunglasses. With a modified bridge and exaggerated frame, this silhouette offers a dramatic update on the classic aviator. Like its predecessor, it adds instant cool factor to any of your outfits. To wear this trend I tried searching these kind of Sunglasses. I found such Dior glasses but they were hell expensive and my pocket couldn't afford it. I wanted something similar to this trend and yet pocket friendly. Recently I found such sunglasses at Born Pretty Store and opted to get this. These are pretty cool and inexpensive!
Born Pretty Store has all trendy yet cool sunglasses that you actually need in your life plus they are so pocket friendly that everyone can afford! Scroll down for more detailed pictures!





And don't forget to use the code MAHT10 to get 10% discount on Born Pretty Store



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such awesome sunglasses :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete