Saturday 26 March 2016

Olor Deodorants - Review

Hey beauties!



As spring/summer is around the corner. To beat the heat and celebrate this spring season one needs good fragrances. Not only it makes you smell nice but also build confident on you. I believe scents are something which describes you! Today I'm here to share with you the brief review on  Olor Deodorants. Since I'm that kind of person who loves floral scents so I guess these are totally my cup of tea! So with out further delay lets jump straight in to review!

1. Olor Passionate Pink
Olor Passionate pink is the perfect blend of roses and lilies. Gives a very refreshing feeling!
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Tuberose, Voilet
Middle Notes: Peony, Lilac, Lily, Rose
Bottom Notes: Musk, Sandal wood, patchouli  

2. Olor Lovely Lavender
I'm that kind of person who adores lavender and this deo is a perfect combo of rose and amber. It makes you let fresh and full of life.
Top Notes: Rose
Middle Notes: Amber
Bottom Notes: Citrus Fruit

3. Olor Romantic Red
This is a fruity-floral blend of cranberries and roses which transports you to an era of oriental romance.
Top Notes: Samba Jasmine
Middle Notes: Violet, Rose
Bottom Notes: Patchouli, White Musk, White amber crystals


Overall, I'm pretty impressed by their long lasting smell. I like the fact that they are pocket friendly :)
Price: PKR195 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment