Saturday 5 December 2015

My Shopping Experience At Beautybar.pk

Hey my beautiful ladies!!



Today I'm here to share my shopping experience at Beautybar.pk. In case if you are living under the rocks and you don't know what beautybar.pk is! Then, Beautybar.pk is an online makeup store and selling different makeup and skin care brands which are below:
  • Milani
  • Essence
  • Soap & Glory 
  • Beauty Blender
  • Real Techniques
  • L.A Colors
  • Beauty UK
  • Jordana
  • Misslyn 
  • Art Deco
  • Luscious Cosmetics
  • L.A Girl

 This online makeup store is Lahore Based and selling 100% genuine makeup so you guys can trust this store blindly.
Now back to my shopping experience, I ordered the original beauty blender from this store and I received it in just 2-3 days. Pretty quick! My package was nicely packed in a bubble wrap. The beauty blender I received was about PKR 1999, the price is almost the same as beautyblender.com is selling the original bb at i.e $20. Phew! No mark ups at all!







So they do quick shipping and also offers Cash On Delivery. And if you shop above PKR 2000 then the shipping is free!
Do check out Beautybar.pk!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment