Tuesday 24 September 2013

Renewal Of Wishtrend.com

Hey my make up geeks!



Today I've some exciting news for you pretty girls out there! Wishtrend.com which is a hub for Korean Make up redesigned their website layout to make shopping experience even more convenient plus more user friendly. Now everyone can choose products with more ease. With their new main page, you can now enjoy seeing more variety of products at once. New Arrival and Best Seller tab have been newly added so that you can easily spot hot items. Awesome promotion opportunities will be offered for your economical shopping as well. They aim to deliver blissful time while you are shopping at Wishtrend.com. They also added new range of BB Creams and CC creams like Klairs etc. They are also offering some cute packaging make up products. So what are you waiting for? Visit their Website now to avail the opportunity and enjoy shopping!

Happy Shopping with ease!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I go to see it :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started blogging as well and following you now. I would really appreciate if you can visit back and join me there :)
    http://eileensbeautydiary.blogspot.com/
    I am also hosting a giveaway. Join it if you are interested :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah heard about it I love the argan oil at wishtrend

    ReplyDelete