Sunday 7 April 2013

First Haul From Just4girls.pk

Hey my make up geeks!!

First Haul From Just4girls.pk


I've heard a lot about just4girls.pk website from many bloggers. So I opted to order some items from there to check their services. As I think it is kind of risky plus its my first experience to shop online from that website so I thought it would be better to squander my money on some cheap products. For this reason I'd ordered some essence goodies. Essence goodies are available in all drug stores but their mini lip glosses sets are not available in any store located in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. So you can say that these lip glosses sets forced me to shop from there. In case if you're not familiar with this website,Just4girls.pk is Pakistan's first online shopping website for girls which sells make up from drug store to high ended products.

This is the parcel I received from just4girls.pk


That haul comprises of:
  • Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set In London Calling (PKR440)
  • Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set In Big Apple Style (PKR440)
  • Essence Nude Glam Nail Polish In Hazelnut Cream Pie (PKR210)
  • Essence Lipstick In I'm a Lobster (PKR310)


Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set In London Calling and Big Apple Style

Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set In London Calling and Big Apple Style

Essence Nude Glam Polish In Hazelnut Cream Pie

Essence I'm a Lobster Lipstick

Essence I'm a Lobster Lipstick

So I'd ordered these products on cash on delivery and I received my parcel after 5 days. I really like their services and I'll order some sigma brushes next time cause they are really rare. I'd never seen sigma brushes in retailing stores of Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

So I hope you'll like this post!!
Have you ever shopped from this website?
If you want me to give a review from these items do let me know by leaving the comment in the below comment box!!

 photo text1_zpse99a0591.gif

33 comments:

  1. Wow nice stuff, waiting for Lobster review,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fakhra :)
      Will review that one very soon :)

      Delete
  2. these mini glosses are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the glosses. so reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute haul, the mini lip glosses look like they should belong to dolls! :) Following you on Bloglovin and GFC, would love it if you followed me too! Cheers.
    http://sairasbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this post:) your blog Is always so inspiring and Im now following.

    If you like butterflies you can check out my blog:)

    Have an amazing week beautiful

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice haul! Love the mini lipgloss set! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nail polish looks so cute <3

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    I like essence's nail polishes a lot!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried Essence before...was never really impressed with the quality...what do you think?


    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are quite affordable and yet cute packaging :)

      Delete
  10. Hi dear!! Like always thanks for your sweet comment, I am delighted to know your opinion :)
    By the way, i like your post very much, your blog is so cool and fresh :)
    Your photos are so amazing!!
    I would like to know your opinion about my new post at; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, how are you? Sounds like a great store to shop beauty products, love your choices

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post,love this nail polish.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lip gloss sets mahnoor :)
    just followed :D If you dont mind, check out my blog www.beautydosage.com and follow back through GFC and blog lovin' :) It would mean alot!

    ReplyDelete