Sunday 20 January 2013

Oriflame Haul

Hey my make up geeks!!

Oriflame Haul




Its been ages I didn't post anything cause I was little busy so I'm sorry for that.Anyways today I'm going to share with you the Oriflame Haul.I'd never used the products of Oriflame.You can say that I'm using them and purchasing them for the first time.I'm pretty impressed from the products especially from their range called Veryme.The products of veryme are specially designed for the teenagers.They are so tiny,cute and travel friendly.So the Oriflame Haul comprises of :
  • Oriflame Feet Up Anti Perisperant Foot Cream
  • Veryme Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow
  • Veryme Lip Stains In Red and Raspberry

Veryme Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow(PKR498)

Oriflame Feet Up Anti Perspirant Foot Cream(PKR278)

Veryme Lip Stains In Red And Raspberry(PKR498EACH)
Purchased all the products from Oriflame By Sundas.

So what do you think about Oriflame Products?
Have you ever used them before?
Share your thoughts with us by commenting below :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. luv to see ur nice reviews, hope u'll review'em soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, never tried one before, and I hope they do a great work!
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete