Sunday 5 February 2012

Luscious Cosmetics Nail polish-Review


I like its packaging because it is packed in a beautiful clear bottle which shows the nail color and a stylish black top which has a big enough brush to cover my nail with nail polish in one to two good swipes. The bottle is bigger than many other nail polishes from other brands and personally I think it’s a bit stronger also (didn’t test it by throwing it on the floor but it just looks more exquisite ). The nail color looks very classy from inside the bottle but one thing which I don't like about this it is very thick and dries out I want thin nail polishes for marbling etc but still I am okay with it due to its color:)

Here is the swatch:


I bought this from Khattak chemist(Al Amin Plaza Rawalpindi,Pakistan)
PRICE:250Rs

My Ratings:
3/5


2 comments: